HOW DOES UNI-ASSIST HUB WORK?
Step One – Try before you invest. Watch the recordings of the first two webinars in the series, as our gift to you.
Webinar – Kickstart the UCAS process – 5 things every parent needs to know about applying to UK university.
Webinar – How to make the most of sixth form, so your UCAS application will be irresistible to UK universities. (21st September 2021, so there’s still time to attend live via button below.)
Step Two – Subscribe to attend monthly live webinars with Q&A, plus access all the recordings of past webinars in the series, via your member log in to the online Uni-Assist Hub.
The dates and topics of future live webinars in the series can be found on our dedicated Uni-Assist Hub site.
Step-by-step, month-by-month, you’ll learn all a parent needs to know about every aspect of the UCAS application, enabling you to support, guide and steer your son or daughter effectively.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF UNI-ASSIST HUB?
Uni-Assist Hub is a subscription service for parents. In return for your monthly subscription, you’ll receive access to all the benefits below.
- Live webinars with Q&A sessions taking place throughout the school academic year.
- Member access to Uni-Assist Hub online for recordings of webinars you’ve missed or can’t attend live.
- Member access to expert video tips and resources via Uni-Assist Hub online.
- Member rates for 1-2-1 consultancy advice with one of our expert education consultants, should you need more bespoke support.
- Member log in to Unifrog, a comprehensive research tool to support your course and university research.
“Wherever you live in the world, expat, UK-based, or international parent, you’ll have all the advice you need, at a time to suit you.” (Catherine Marx, Founder)