Scroll down for more details
INTRODUCTION TO UCAS & YOUR UK UNIVERSITY APPLICATION
With this service your son or daughter will work 1-2-1 with one of our university experts to define a clear path forward, including possible course choices and universities.
Has your son or daughter got a clear idea on their future career?
Are you sure they are studying the correct A Levels or IB subjects?
Are you getting support from your son or daughter’s school?
Do you want help understanding and navigating the UCAS application process?
“I just got an email from UCAS to notify me that I got a conditional place from Cardiff Medical School!
I am so relieved and happy! Thank you very much for all your support and helpful resources.”
- Ahead of your consultation, you’ll complete a detailed online questionnaire to enable our Consultant to better understand your current thinking and your objectives, ahead of their first call with you.
- When you complete your questionnaire we will send you an invoice for the service and request copies of results, school reports etc
- During the first call the consultant will discuss your questionnaire answers and provide advice and guidance personal to you and your ambitions
- Outlining the UCAS application timeline and application process
- Apprenticeships and other options
- Reviewing the student’s education to date including the subjects studied and the qualifications received
- Discussing possible subject choices
- Reviewing the types of university choices available
- Outlining a plan for the student’s UCAS application. This includes:
- Recommending up to 8 specific courses
- Guidelines on how to research university courses effectively and which factors to consider in selecting a university
- How to obtain predicted grades if relevant
- How to obtain effective references to support the application
- Guidelines on how to write a strong personal statement
The outcome of the package will be a clear understanding of the process and possible course and university options available
- Are you considering Oxford or Cambridge?
- Is Medicine, Veterinary Science or Dentistry one of your goals?
- Do you need specialist advice on entrance tests and interview preparation?