The advantages of educating your daughter at an all girls’ school are most widely recognised as the following:
• The ability to concentrate on taking full advantage of a breadth of academic and extra-curricular opportunities, without worrying about what boys may think.
• Teaching styles that are girl focussed with teachers who understand how girls learn.
• A general acceptance amongst peers that it is ‘cool’ to work hard and excel in terms of academic, musical, sporting and dramatic achievement.
• A broad range of subject choices centred around a curriculum that is tailor-made to the interests and ambitions of girls.
• The ability to enjoy being a child. To gossip, laugh and play, without the pressure to grow up too soon.
• Forming friendships that often last a life-time.